Ming Hui School characteristics
1. Integrating Chinese, talent, traditional culture and moral education, cultivate the great wisdom of children's know-how and talents
2. Develop good habits of active and happy learning, and inspire children's potential.
3. Take care of the characteristics of each child, teach students in accordance with their aptitude, and develop their individuality.
4. A variety of talent courses to meet the needs of different children, to create an elegant temperament, to cultivate elegant taste.
5. Senior teachers are taught and preached, giving them a good honour and benefiting their children for life.
Ming Hui School's programs include Saturday school at Bridgewater, Ming Hui Culture and Art Center at Edison, summer camp, seminars and community services
Saturday Courses at Bridewater：
- Traditional classic reading, Chinese speech
- Chinese K-8
- Chinese one-on-one tutoring, Chinese SAT course
- Bilingual Children's bilingual courses(CSL), Adult Chinese courses
- Talents courses: children's painting, dance, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese painting, etc.
Bridgewater Class Location:：
Eisenhower Intermediate School
791 Eisenhower Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Saturday: 1:30 PM–5:30 PM
Courses at Ming Hui Culture and Art Center at Edison：
- Chinese Tutoring, Chinese SAT class, Chinese AP class
- English Tutoring, SAT class
- Art class: Children painting, basic painting, advance painting
- Children's calligraphy, adult calligraphy, adult Chinese painting
- One-to-one privatelessons such on piano, violin and cello
Ming Hui Culture and Art Center:
2015 New Jersey Route 27, Suite 102
Edison, NJ 08817
Monday ~ Friday: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM–2:30 PM